Thursday 5 December 2013

Audience Profile Investigation: Muse

Similar to the investigation on Black Veil Brides audience profile investigation, I have conducted another one about Muse. The band I am making a music video and digipak for said that one of their musical influences is Muse and the song 'Enigma' has a Muse feel to it, especially at the guitar solo. To determine Enigma's target audience, I am researching Muse's audience and their characteristics. Therefore comparing the very few similarities between the too.

I think that the audience profiles between Muse and Enigma will be similar, expect Enigma will appeal to much more younger people. 

I have made a survey on survey monkey online. I used my Facebook wall to ask my friends to fill in the survey, posted on the Muse fan page, and also on Muse Fan Forum. 



Previous: Band Fact File
Next: Results 

No comments:

Post a Comment